Friday, November 13, 2009

Cooking Attempt: Taboule

Taboule is one of the few things I can actually make without instructions AND one of the few things my mom taught me how to make! Maybe she did teach me a thing or two about cooking! Its a great healthy alternative to salad and it the bulgar wheat helps to fill you up. ***Cooking Tip: Putting a cold lime in the microwave for 10 seconds makes the lime juicier. Putting a cold lime in the microwave for 60 seconds because you forgot about it makes the lime explode and scare the crap out of you because it jumps up and hits the inside of the microwave.***

3 comments:

  1. Jessica it's your roommate! I would have saved you from the exploding lime if I wasn't a bit on the incoherently drunk side

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taboule will forever remind me of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use lemon juice and red wine vinegar and olive oil. Add some cucumber too :-)

    ReplyDelete