Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fat Kid

Dear My Lovely Dietitian Momma,
I promise I eat very healthy Monday 7:00 a.m. through Friday 5:00 p.m. The weekend is my time to enjoy all those brownies, french fries, cupcakes and root beer I passed up during the week. I do enjoy these guilty pleases and somehow I have mastered the art of fitting many of them into a short 55 hour period. Below is just a sampling of last weekend...

Cesar Salad. It might say salad, but we all know its not good for you.

Pulled pork sandwich topped with fried onion rings and a side of french fries. Wait, I see a vegetable in that picture, a pickle.

Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll for dessert.

Anyone know where I can find Pillsbury Orange Rolls? Is it just a southern thing?

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhahaha my bff from home (Meredith) loves those things and even wrote about them on her very own blog. Aparently they're not selling them like they use to. Last time she found them she stocked up lol.

    ReplyDelete