Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wonderful Colabos

So Kenny Chesney and Dave Mathews decided to do a music colabo and the result is wonderful. The song they did together is called I'm Alive. It's such a pretty song and it has a good message. Kenny apparently wrote it when him and Renee were breaking up.

(kinda makes me like it a little less, but I'll just pretend I didn't read that article)

Anyhoo...while trolling the Internet I came across this really fun website. You can put in any grouping of words, and it creates a word collage. You can change the color, font, direction of text amongst other things. So I created my own calabo and mixed together Kenny and Dave lyrics with this website. And the result is wonderful.


Doesn't it kinda look like a guitar? It's going in a frame ASAP and gettin' put up.*

*Note: sometimes I talk in a country twang when talkin' bout country things.

http://www.wordle.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment