Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sex and the City 2 Trailer

Look what came out the other day! I am a die hard Sex and the City fan, I have seen every episode a number of times and I own every season on DVD. Needless to say I was thrilled for the first movie. And truthfully, I was a little disappointed. It was the same girls and the same story but in a cheesy movie format. But I have hopes for this movie. And I know I will watch it and love it and I will buy the DVD the day it comes out.

I have found that a lot of people don't like Sex in the City. That their lives seems so unrealistic and the girls are always complaining. But I can tell you that the show is very realistic. While living in Boston my life has consisted of meeting friends for brunch and dinners at the newest, trendiest restaurants. That shopping on city streets with fabulous window displays do happen. And touring the city for wine tastings do occur. And this is only in Boston. Imagine the possibilities in New York.

And guess what girls do when they get together? They talk about their lives. I guess it could come off as complaining but who else are you going to talk to about life? Our boyfriends and husbands don't necessarily like to hear complaining but most importantly they can't relate. For example, I was telling APM that I found this fabulous Max Azria dress on sale in the Boston store for $90. And when I went to the Max Azria store in Miami it was full price at $300. And his response "That's great, but tell Christina because she might appreciate it better." Honest answer. And guess what? She was a lot more excited then he was. It's true. We have our girlfriends for a reason.

So the moral of the story is, you know where I will be come May 2010 with who else but my girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment