Monday, December 21, 2009

My Apologies


I haven't been up to date with my post lately. A very busy work week = less blogging.
However, I do have to say that I am very excited for Christmas! I get to fly home and have Christmas the way its supposed to be. In 85 degree weather that is. My family and I celebrate Christmas at midnight soon after Santa arrives...a.k.a. my uncle shaking jingle bells and giving a really good rendition of "Ho Ho Ho". In case your wondering why he pretends to be Santa, its for the little ones, who still believe he exist.

{Do you remember really believing Santa existed? Like you really pictured this jolly man circumnavigating the world and stopping at your house to deliver gifts, all possible due to different time zones. Such good memories.}


Then after opening all the gifts, we eat a HUGE meal at approximately 12:30 a.m. Then we go to bed and get to sleep in as late as we want. After that, you wake up and have leftovers of the food you ate a few hours ago. Such a good time, and I can not wait to do it all over again this year!
What to pack: Bathing Suit. Check. Flip Flops. Check. Sunscreen. Check. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment