Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Coming to a Mailbox Near You

Usually when I plan a DYI project, I get really excited and go out and purchase all the "ingredients" for the project... but then it all just sits there...and nothing gets done...and it becomes a fabric/glue/ribbon graveyard, just waiting to be made into something fabulous.

So this year I decided to make my own Christmas cards. I'm not going to lie, I was worried these cards would not get done in time. But its amazing how productive I am when I have a deadline. So one night of watching Real Housewives of Orange County later I finished the cards. And guess what? I didnt like them that much. A little too bland. No life. Looked like an art project you use to keep kids busy in school.

So I went out and bought ribbon. One more night of watching Tabatha's Salon Takeover later I was satisfied with the cards.
Tad-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment