Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Weekend


Hello weekend! I thought you had left me, but alas, you made it back again.

I actually have exciting plans this weekend!

It starts with a fun, non stressful night with the wonderful APM.
Then I get to wake up early tomorrow for a manicure.
Next is a fantastic lunch with Helen at Aquitaine in the South End.
Finishing off Saturday with a classic Ugly Christmas Sweater Party with friends.
Then to top it all off, Sunday I'm going to my first official wedding!
(as an adult, if I want to call myself that)


I'm really not that interested in weddings, I hear they're never really all that fun. But I have a strange hankering that this wedding will be very exciting. I believe its the first of APM's friends to officially tie the knot, and knowing these boys, I'm sure everyone will be riled up.

(And yes the most exciting part about a wedding, for me anyways, is that I get to wear a fancy dress that I never wear because nobody seems to care too much about what they wear in Boston. Mostly how big their brain is. And that's not necessarily a bad thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment