Friday, October 30, 2009

Soon it will be Christmas Day....

Ok I know its only Halloween, but the next two months will FLY by. So for all the early shoppers out there, I've put together a list of great gift ideas. And don't be surprised if you get one of the following from me.

How cute are these Coffee Warmers ? Maybe it makes more sense in colder climates, but they're like little sweaters for your coffee!



You cant go wrong with this little Four Leaf Clover. And for only $1 you can pass the luck around.

For the reader on your shopping list, these Classic Books are so fabulous. The covers are designed by Coralie Bickford-Smith. A very talented lady.


Glass carafe. When you're invited to a fancy holiday party and you need to bring a gift, this is a great option. A wonderful gift to the host that always has guest.




These message beans are by far one of my favorites. Sometimes I get worried that I'm trapped in the instant gratification bubble, but this gift makes you just sit back and wait. It's the gift that keeps on giving!



And lastly, quite possibly the most gratifying gift. Sponsoring a child. Not to sound like an infomercial but it's really a good idea. My friend Julie sponsors a little guy and that got me hooked. Then I passed it along to Denise and she now sponsors a little munchkin. With this, I introduce my little guy, Luis.
And why not throw in a Goat and 2 Chickens? Such a great gift for anyone, but an even better gift for a family in need.

1 comment:

  1. When I saw Luis, for a second I thought he was my kid (Gerardo)since they look identical lol. Love the child sponsership shout out. Also, it gives you an excuse to run away from the save the children people that stalk you on the streets of Boston!

    ReplyDelete