Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So This Is Bliss....

I've finally done it, started my own blog, and I could not be more excited. To stick with the theme, I'll start with 5 things that I just find absolutely Blissful.

1.) Rain. Maybe growing up in Florida has made me appreciate the rain, but I just have the greatest time sitting inside and listening to it. Like Kenny Chesney says, "There's something sexy about the rain."
2.) Gut wrenching laughter. So cliche but so true. For some reason, when I get together with my family and friends, I get that laugh so hard till it hurts thing.
3.) Canollis. BEST. DESSERT. EVER!
4.) Catching the sunset when you didn't plan on it.
5.) St John. I had the opportunity to visit a friend there last winter, and you just get a different feeling when you're there.

No comments:

Post a Comment