Friday, October 30, 2009

Shhhh......

I've got a secret.

I'm a dork.

Not to be confused with nerd, because for some reason I associate nerd with being smart. Just a dork. The best part is that I don't find it to be a bad thing. Just a fun personality trait. But I would not want anyone to think I got this way all on my own. I have strong genes pulling me to the dork side. (see what I mean?)

Hence an e-mail from my dad when announcing my blog.

Dear Jessica,

HERE IS ONE BIG "BLISS KISS" FOR YOUR NEW BLOG

Here are 6 things that I find Blissful in my life.

1. The peace of God when all seems lost.
2. Learning something new that I never thought about before.
3. Waking Up!
4. Keeping a really, really positive attitude. Forgiving, loving, and offering peace to others.
5. Living in Florida during the Winter when its snowing like hell in Boston.
6. Knowing Jessica Lyon.

So listen Sis,
I'm sending you a Kiss.
It's not a Hiss or a Diss....Miss.
It is Bliss!


No comments:

Post a Comment