Wednesday, October 28, 2009

200oz of goodness

So I promise my friends and I aren't some crazy heavy drinkers but for some reason 5 girls dressed up as cute 40oz beers seemed like a good idea. Last weekend we had a rousing good time at a Halloween party in (wait for it...) Taunton, MA. It's apparently quite and event. (Check it out here.) Just so you know, a Taunton party can pull quite a crowd, and apparently its filled with a lot of creative people. The costumes were great, and if I didn't think that ours was the best, then I probably would have taken pictures of other people.
However, I was not the only one who thought we were great, because we won 3rd place in the costume contest! Yay for us....The prize? 3 baseball caps, 7 coozies, 15 key chains, and $150 later we were very happy ladies.

P.S. Please say a prayer for Tia Nydia, its much needed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment