Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 20*21*









I need to apologize and back up here. We were in Park City, UT for two days and I failed to mention this stay completely! APM snowboarded Park City Mountain, and I....went to Salt Lake City and went shopping. To my surprise, I stumbled into H&M for the first day of the Marni Collection. Great designer and the store was packed with her followers. But I just walked away with my 24.95 dress. No shame in a great dress. I continued to shop other boutiques around Salt Lake City and couldn't believe how "fancy" it was there. Coming from Steamboat I did not expect a fully fashion conscious ski town, but Salt Lake City sure was. 

We finished our last night with dinner at the No Name Saloon on Main Street. They are apparently famous for the Buffalo Burgers so we stopped by to have one, and a what a treat. Didn't taste far from the traditional beef burger, but just a richer, more delicious version.



No comments:

Post a Comment