Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 12*

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Steamboat has quite an amazing vibe. The atmosphere around here is great. Everything is very relaxed, and everyone is very friendly. It's almost intimidating at first. People ask how you are, and genuinely mean it, they really want to know how you feel today.
APM, Elias, and Ninja started the day early going up the mountain to go snowboarding. I needed a day to myself to run some errands and do some work for the store.

View of the mountains from town

My "errands"

Three musketeers on a serious trail. EX Double Black Brahhh!

When they were done shredding gnar (snowboarding) for the day, I met them at T Bar. This is a locals bar if I've ever seen one, and they are sure to let you know it. No other way to feel welcome then play a quick game of shuffle board, which Phil and I won by the way. Go yellow!





No comments:

Post a Comment