Thursday, January 21, 2010

Who Knew?



I have had a secret girl crush and I didn't even know it!

It all started with a little too much time on my hands...
When I'm on the internet and I see pictures of outfits, rooms, shoes, landscapes or just about anything I find interesting I save it to a file to revisit later. And with the winter blues upon us, I've been saving pictures of cute summer outfits to get me in gear for Spring. (Still seems like eternity till that day but no negativity needed.)

Unknowingly I've been collecting pictures of Viviana Volpicella and her fabulous outfits. She is the assistant to Anna Dello Russo for Vogue Nippon and I discovered on Habitually Chic that many of my pictures were of Viviana. I've seen her on other websites such at The Sartorialist, and Garance Dore and never put two and two together that this was the same girl. Not to mention that she always looks likes shes having a great time and pulls off all of her looks flawlessly.

This one is by far my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment