Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


So I know it is now 6 days into the new year. And I know that it's a little late for a New Years post but hey, everyone is still saying Happy New Year, so I will too. I don't really make new years resolutions because I just can't keep them.
However I have compiled a list of things I would like to see happen in Twenty-Ten.

1. Health for my entire family and all of my friends.

2. Operation Avocado to be complete.

3. Visit my beautiful friend Shavon in beautiful Seattle for her wedding.

4. Go back to St. John! I need the sun right about now!

5. Finally join a yoga studio and not feel guilty for spending money on my health.

6. Visit my family way more often.

7. Save Money! For what, I'm not sure, but I'm sure its better than the $150 I spend each month on coffee and brownies...(not a joke, I eat dessert like nobodies business)

8. Watch Pride and Prejudice the movie so I can read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and actually understand the parodys in the book.

9. Take a gazillion more pictures.

10. Just Be.

2 comments:

  1. Operation Avocado!!

    P.S. I want St. John too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! The Avacado needs to happen AND if you're interested you are welcome to come to St. John!

    ReplyDelete