Thursday, May 6, 2010

Corinne Bailey Rae

Guess who I saw on Friday night? Corinne Bailey Rae.
I hate to admit this but I don't like very many female singers. I don't know what it is. I mean I did grow up on Whitney Houston and the such so I can appreciate them. But something about a mans singing voice just sounds so much better to me. Which is why going to a Corinne Baily Rae concert is such a big deal.
She is one of the best singers of our time. Her voice is so unique and soulful that she makes any song sound amazing. I suggest you check her out.
And I suggest not depending on an iPhone camera. She looked a lot bigger and closer in person...but hey at least I got to see her!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear niece, we do have the same taste; no wonder we are family. I had downloaded her music long before people knew who she was. I must admit, I am jealous of her youthful appearance at 31 but, I just close my eyes and enjoy her fascinating repertoire

    ReplyDelete