Thursday, November 10, 2011

A-Z of Jessica

I've seen this cute list a few places, so why not give it a try?


A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: Full--However I do have sheets for my dream King size bed :)
C. Chore that you hate: Mopping
D. Dogs:
Only the best little cutie ever! Rocky Mitchell. He's actually the best biggest dog ever
E. Essential start to your day: Definitely breakfast. Definitely necessary 
F. Favorite color: Aubergine 
G. Gold or Silver: Gold. It just looks better with my skin tone but I definitely love mixing them
H. Height: 5’3″
I. Instruments you play: NADA, but I have been looking into harmonica lessons
J. Job title: Event Planner for J.Lyon Events
K. Kids: Nope
L. Live: Martha's Vineyard
M. Mother’s name: Isolda, gotta love how my dad remembered it when they first met, "I sold a car today."
N. Nicknames: Usually Jess. And I've been known to be called Jessie Bear :)
O. Overnight hospital stays:  Not overnight, wait, does being born count?
P. Pet peeves: When people use their oven as storage! What a horrible idea!
Q. Quote from a movie: "Houston, we have a problem." haha I 'm not a movie quote kinda gal
R. Right or left handed:  Left Handed and I notice every other left hander out there. We even look funny to each other
S. Siblings: One little sister Angelica!
T. Tattoos: Nope, but I've considered one for years
U. Underwear: What does this question even mean?
V. Vegetable you hate: Green Peppers
W. What makes you run late: Lack of knowledge of how long things will take.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Oh operation Avocado, never had so many x-rays.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Mushroom Stuffing - made me love mushrooms
Z. Zoo animal: Do Bernese Mountain Dog's count?

No comments:

Post a Comment